Pages

Search This Blog

Amazon Banner

Thursday 24 November 2011

If animals had facebook...

If animals had facebook, these are most likely to be thier status updates... Cokroach: "Managed to skip from someone's foot step...Man I lead a dangerous lifestyle.." Cat: "My 7th child is asking who is her dad...What shall I tell her...?" Mosquito: "I am HIV positive, this is all due to wrong sucking...!" Chicken: "If tomorrow I'm not updating my status, it means I'm being served at KFC...! Luv u all...!" Octopus: "I have just refilled my ink...Hurray!!!" Pig: "Oh gosh they throw the gossip that I'm spreading flu...WTF...!" Goat: "Friends, don't go out. Eid holiday is coming." Pig writes a comment on goat's status: "Luckily I'm Haram (4 likes)." Goat replies: "Don't you remember that after Eid...the Chinese new year is coming...? (1000 Likes)"

No comments:

Post a Comment